Did you know?
Nearly half of Americans report a high stress level (8, 9, or 10 on a 10-point scale). Stress contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, and other illnesses in many individuals. Stress also affects the immune system, which protects us from many serious diseases.
Approximately 25% of all prescriptions written in the U.S. every year are for stress-controlling drugs such as tranquilizers, anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety drugs. Medical researchers estimate that stress is now the underlying cause of over 80% of all illnesses.
Living a Healthier Lifestyle
Is easier with a Blue Halo Membership!
With the Blue Halo Membership you will enjoy:
- Priority reservations
- Special promotions
- Discounted services
- 10% off retail purchases, excluding medical serums and injectable treatments.
The Essential Blue Halo Membership
With the Essential membership you will enjoy a complimentary dry salt therapy session or an infrared sauna session monthly. As a member you will enjoy priority reservations, special promotions, discounted services, and 10% off your retail purchases excluding medical serums. With this membership your fee is automatically debited monthly. Your points may be accumulated and used as you wish. We do ask that you not store up more than a year of points. You are also welcome to share your points with immediate family members or gift them to friends if you are unable to use them.
The Exclusive Blue Halo Membership
With an Exclusive membership you will enjoy priority reservations, special promotions, discounted services, and 12% off your retail purchases excluding medical serums. With this membership your fee is automatically debited monthly. Your points may be accumulated and used as you wish. We do ask that you not store up more than a year of points. You are also welcome to share your points with immediate family members or gift them to friends if you are unable to use them. Exclusive Members enjoy unlimited dry salt therapy or unlimited infrared usage. Also, included with each treatment is a complimentary eyebrow tint.
Can I use the Salt Room with any membership?
- Members receive unlimited use of either the Adult Salt Room or the Children’s Salt Room. Use of the Salt Room through this membership can only be redeemed by the actual member or a designated immediate family member, and is not shareable. Your points may be accumulated and utilized at your convenience within a one-year period of time.
Can someone else use my membership?
- Yes, a family member or a friend can use your membership. Call us or email us with their name and they can enjoy a Blue Halo Med Spa!
Can I freeze my membership?
- This is allowed when extenuating circumstances exist, such as illness or seasonal residency.
- You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of four months.
- Memberships may be unfrozen at any time.
- A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
Paying for the membership
- Members are required to sign an authorization credit card process agreement or automatic bank draft for membership payments. Payment is withdrawn automatically on a set date each month. Payment Authorization Forms are available at the front desk.
How long is my commitment?
- For as long as you want it to be. You are a member until you notify us to either freeze or cancel.
Have more questions? Please contact us! Rhonda@BlueHaloMedSpa.com
Click Here to Reserve Your Consultation and Discover How Spa Can Help you Look & Feel Your Very Best!
Blue Halo Med Spa is the premiere Spa in Louisville to receive non-surgical cosmetic treatments, facial therapies, body treatments, massage, bridal services and wellness and weight loss services. Visit our Louisville Med Spa today to receive a day of rejuvenation and wellness services.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Wellness Programs
Come by and visit Blue Halo Med Spa to talk with one of our staff about your beauty and wellness needs. We are your top choice for Louisville Med Spa services.
Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person.