Blue Halo – P-Shot
Increased sexual prowess. Long-lasting erection. More length and girth.
These are things most men are looking for, but very few products or procedures available today can actually deliver.
If you want a non-surgical solution to natural male enhancement that is clinically proven and backed by science, you are looking for The P-Shot® (Priapus Shot®).
This natural male enhancement is a solution for erectile dysfunction, other sexual dysfunction issues and weakened libido. The P-Shot® is a male enhancement and erectile dysfunction treatment to help men regain a larger, healthy erection and greater sexual satisfaction.
How does it work?
The P-Shot® utilizes growth factors that we extract from a sample of your own blood to stimulate new tissue growth within the penis. Since it is made from your own blood, there are little or no known side effects.
This process results in an increase in size, sensitivity and erection firmness, among other added benefits.
The P-Shot® is virtually painless, takes less than an hour and offers great results. Patients have reported increased libido, stronger erections, larger erections, and an overall improved sexual performance soon after the procedure.
Results vary from patient to patient, but most see results within 3-6 weeks.
What should you expect during your P-Shot® treatment?
- A lidocaine cream is applied to the penis to numb the treatment area.
- Blood is drawn from the arm – just like having a blood test.
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge.
- The separated blood platelets are then transferred into another tube. A few drops of calcium chloride solution are added to trick the platelets into thinking that they need to react to a bodily injury.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors thoroughly.
What are the potential benefits?
Each man has different goals for male enhancement treatment. P-Shot® can do a lot on its own and can boost the effectiveness and results of other sexual dysfunction treatments. Some of the known benefits include:
- Larger penis
- Stronger penis
- Straighter penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Make other therapies, such as Viagra or Cialis, work better
- Increase sensation and pleasure, even repairing issues caused by diabetes
- Increase size by design based on the location of injections
- No allergic reactions because it uses your own body’s fluids
- No lumpiness
Where exactly is the injection given?
The injection is given directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle and into the head of the penis.
A pre-application of lidocaine cream makes the injections virtually painless.
How quickly does it work?
Most patients experience results in 3-6 weeks.
How much growth is possible?
Most men have a 10-to-20% increase in length and girth.
Are there any side effects or downtime?
The procedure takes less than an hour, and there is no downtime after. Since there is only one injection, the chances of scar tissue forming should be minimal. A brief follow-up visit is generally recommended four weeks after the procedure. Some men choose to have a second P-shot injection at the follow-up appointment, but that depends on your particular results. Ask your P-shot provider.
Where to get The P-Shot®
If you are looking for a more permanent solution to erectile dysfunction, or want larger, firmer erections and increased sexual performance, The Blue Halo Med Spa is now offering The P-Shot® in their Louisville offices. They are an approved The P-Shot® provider, so you know you are getting the safe, authentic treatment.
The Blue Halo team is dedicated to delivering the best treatment experience and helping you look and feel your very best.
Contact us today and schedule your detailed consultation and a customized the treatment program designed to achieve your goals.
Begin your journey to a more youthful, healthier, more sexually impressive you!
Please note results will vary from patient to patient.