Blue Halo – O-Shot
How’s your sex life? For far too many women the answer is, “Ugh. Don’t ask.” Or even, “What sex life?”
These women may suffer from low libido, dyspareunia (painful intercourse), or difficulty becoming aroused and/or achieving orgasm. They may have given up on having a satisfying sex life. And they may not know that there is an easy way to alleviate their symptoms and get them back on the road to great sex.
The answer? The O-Shot® / Orgasm Shot®, a world-famous female sexual enhancement procedure. The O-Shot® is a non-surgical solution to natural female sexual enhancement. It is clinically proven and backed 100% by science.
The O-Shot® uses growth factors extracted from a sample of your own blood to stimulate new tissue growth within the clitoris and anterior vaginal wall, or what’s known as the G-Spot. This revolutionary O-Shot® is now available at Blue Halo Med Spa.
This process results in many benefits, including an increase in sensitivity, more easily achieved orgasms, moisture, and vaginal tightness, which can all increase the libido and lead to better sex. The O-Shot® has also been shown to help with urinary incontinence. Women of all ages can benefit from the sexual and health benefits of The O-Shot®.
What can I expect at my O-Shot appointment?
- A doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm.
- Blood is drawn from the arm as though for a blood test.
- Using a centrifuge and a special technique, platelet-rich plasma produces healing and building growth factors. (This process takes about 10 minutes and can be done in the room with the patient.)
- Using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot.
- Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
Woman’s 5 Sexual Pleasure Problems Improved by O-Shot®
The percentage of women who suffer from sexual problems is as high as 30% to 50%, depending on their age. It may be surprising to learn that the higher percentages are found among younger women! Research has shown these sexual disorders to be the primary reasons why women are not getting the deeply fulfilling sex lives they deserve:
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Women who suffer from this may want to have sex but have an unusual amount of difficulty becoming aroused. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: This low sexual desire disorder is not even considered a true disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer from this problem.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: About 1 in 20 women can become aroused but have difficulty reaching orgasm. Women may avoid sex altogether to avoid frustration, disappointing a partner, or the embarrassment of discussing their orgasm disorder with their partner.
- Dyspareunia: It’s estimated that between 10% and 20% of women experience pain during sex – pain that is not caused by decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm
- Genital Mismatch: This is the clinical name for an unusually small vagina or an overly large vagina when the outlying size interferes with a woman’s enjoyment of intercourse or ability to have an orgasm. This condition can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder and Dyspareunia.
All of these conditions can be successfully treated with O-Shot®.
Not only sexy; O-Shot® is healthy
More than just a female sexual enhancement treatment, the O-Shot® has also been proven effective in treating urinary incontinence and improving the overall health of the sexual organs.
PRP, the key ingredient of the O-Shot®, has been used effectively for a variety of treatments for more than 20 years. Over 500,000 procedures involving the injection of PRP into various parts of the body have been performed with no significant side effects or complications reported.
Women who have gotten the O-Shot have reported benefits such as:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasms
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sex drive
- Increased ability to have vaginal orgasms
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- The many benefits of O-Shot® can last up an average of 18 months.
And as women know, a good sex life isn’t just about sex. A truly satisfying sex life improves almost all other aspects of life, from having more energy and creativity to increased confidence, lessening of the symptoms of depression, and improved overall health.
The Blue Halo Med Spa is a certified provider of the original, tested and authentic O-Shot®. Our trained team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations to help you look and feel your very best.
Call for your comprehensive consultation at Blue Halo today. We’ll create a personalized plan and let you have the amazing sex life you deserve!
Please note that individual results will vary.